TRAINER JOES BLOG
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) The onion, garlic, celery, and mushrooms should be chopped to be the same size as the cauliflower rice.
3) Cut onion, celery and garlic in food processor. Pulse until chopped to small pieces.
4) Cut mushrooms in food processor until chopped to match size of cauliflower rice.
5) Put onion, celery and garlic in large nonstick pan with oil. Cook until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes.
6) Add the cauliflower and mushrooms, stirring often. The goal is to cook as much of the liquid out of veggies as possible so the meatballs won't be mushy, about 10 minutes.
7) Remove from heat and mix in oregano, basil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
8) Mix in the Vegan mozzarella and Vegan Parmesan until melted. Mix flax meal and Chia seeds and flax meal in a separate bowl and add to the veggie and cheese mix. Let the mixture cool and thicken until it can be handled.
9) Divide the mixture into 12 balls or more. If it is too sticky, add a tablespoon of flex meal.
10) Put on a on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper - not silicon - so they are spread at least 1 inch apart. They spread and melt a bit to be more of a thick cookie shape than an actual ball.
11) Bake 20 minutes or until well browned. If you make the balls smaller, adjust the cooking time and watch. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
12) Serve as snack or appetizer with marinara dip or over zoodles/noodles.
For 12 portions:
TRAINER JOES BLOG
About Trainer Joe
Trainer Joe is a 23 year experienced fitness and mindset expert. Joe has been considered top of his field in the fitness industry because of his amazing resume and extensive knowledge of how the human body responds to exercise stimulation. A ground breaking self help presenter, Joe can appeal to the logical, emotional, and scientific aspects of any mind, regardless of the students background or knowledge base.