It has always been my contention that a grateful mind can achieve great things! While the obvious reason may be hidden in context let's appeal to some of the major directions in which we can reason with our cognizant mind.
1) Logically - A grateful Mind is always looking for opportunity because it has less of a tendency to self defeat. Which team do you expect to win the game, the team who is upbeat and happy or the team complaining about everything? Obviously, counting your joys would serve you better than counting your defeats.
2) Emotionally - How many great days have you had after rolling out of bed from the wrong mental direction. How many things have you accomplished that you didn't believe you could? ... Just saying
3) Scientifically - Quantum Physicists will tell you that there is a magical quality to a positive mindset because it suggests that the observing participant(s) interpretation of the atomic substructure of its reality, changes the physical reality therein. :) AKA positive emotions will help you achieve positive results!
4) Socially - No body likes to be around a negative Nancy! I think that is pretty self explanatory, find reasons to be grateful.
5) Aesthetically - Studies show that People who smile more are considered more attractive to others. Listing thing's you are grateful for gets your mind into the habit of finding joy in all things and not finding faults in all joys.
Step by step instructions to how to start a Gratitude list:
Step 1: Get Paper
Step 2: Get Pen
Step 3: List what makes you happy!
About Trainer Joe
Trainer Joe is a 23 year experienced fitness and mindset expert. Joe has been considered top of his field in the fitness industry because of his amazing resume and extensive knowledge of how the human body responds to exercise stimulation. A ground breaking self help presenter, Joe can appeal to the logical, emotional, and scientific aspects of any mind, regardless of the students background or knowledge base.